Aug 18, 2015

Wedding Reception at Castillo Royale

After two months of searching for budget-friendly garden venue and catering, we finally made our reservation at Castillo Royale in Taytay Rizal.

They have different venues according to your budget preference.


For us, we choosed their garden venue Don Tiburcio
Pax:150 persons
Budget:55k-60k
Inclusions: venue for 3 hours, food & catering, sounds system and more. For inquiries updated rates/inclusions pls. visit their website http://www.castilloroyale.com/ or contact them at 584-3272/3275

Here's the sample pics of Don Tiburcio Garden venue.

I'll update this after our Wedding on Dec for the actual pics :-)

1 comment:

  1. I agree that we can hire a venue as per our budget. Well I have already make a list of venues which are in my budget. The top most venues in my list are event venues Chicago. I am sure everyone gonna love the venue which I will book. What you say about Chicago venue?

    ReplyDelete